Saturday, October 8, 2011

My Protector




About three years ago, my husband and I went on a double date with two dear friends of ours.  After a sushi disaster, we saw a movie and called it a night.  Whether it was the gonna-make-your-cheeks-ache-from-laughing-so-hard conversations between the Robersons and the Chambers, the absurd restaurant staff, Paul Walker's babe muscles, or a mix of the entire evening, I'm not sure.  Regardless, crazy dreams ensued and My Protector was born.





You can read Chapters 1 and 2 (above) and please tell me what you think!!





3 comments:

  1. Fantastic! This is a great spot. I can't wait to see what type of response you get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great chapter, when do we get more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, Hope,
    I just wanted to say thanks so much for your kind comments on my entry over at the Mother.Write.Repeat. agent inbox. I appreciated your comments in particular b/c they were nice as well as constructive ;) Btw, I loved your entry, and I hope you get great feedback.
    Nice to meet you,
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete