Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Squee!

File:Yellow Happy.jpg
By Jgsho (Own work) [CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons

Cassie has an agent! 

She has signed with Brittany Booker from the Corvisiero Literary Agency!

The little piggy from Geico is a close second to how I feel about this! And if it wasn't for all the image stealing scariness out there (not even sure I"m doing that one image correctly), I'd have a picture of that squealing piglet along with a million others to try to convey how exciting this is!

So, hop over to Cassie's blog and congratulate her :)





AND, Hanger winners are announced on Falling For Fiction today! Gotta say it again, so impressed with everyone's hookers and hangers! You guys are awesome!

Falling for Fiction


Happy writing :)

11 comments:

  1. Such amazing news! I squealed when I saw Cassie's post this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Miss Cassie. LOVE her! Love all you girls :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found out, I'm so happy for Cassie, squee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for Cassie!!!! Oh and I LOVE that scary Geico pig! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks, girl! And I'm picturing the squealing pig right now!!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooo happy for Cass... well deserved! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This summer is just FULL of good news.
    Squeeeee! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy we have such good news!! YAY, CASSIE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR HER! HEADING OVER TO HER BLOG RIGHT MEOW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh, well done Cassie!!! Can't wait to see where you go from here :D

    ReplyDelete